Thursday, April 2, 2015

here it is...finally

Houston, we have a patio!


     The crew finished today.....three days after they started.
     There are two steps out of the hosue, and three steps down into the yard.  I do have a handrail for the steps by the house, but need to get one for the steps down into the yard so Jackie has something to hold onto.
     Starting Saturday, I will move my never used patio furnture out there along with my grill and Jackie's herb garden.  Once the weather warms up we will move some houseplants out there also.
     I plan to stand on the curved end, cutlass in hand, pretending to be a pirate.
    Or maybe I'll be a chubby Leonard DiCaprio in a Titanic scene.
     In any case, wine will be involved.
     I also plan to sit out and enjoy some wine while, watching the sun go down and the grass grow.
    Anyone who is anyonce can join me.
    As you can see from the next photo, I have become a member of royalty.


     Sometimes when I stay at Emily's, a get a little bored.
     Thanks, Camryn, for the use of your tiara.

No comments:

Post a Comment