Tuesday, July 2, 2019

pappa wants some new shoes

I hate buying shoes

     I have flat feet, so I have inserts.  Because of the inserts, the shoes have to be wide width, otherwise the inserts don't fit in the shoe.  This limits my choices.
     I am looking for a pair of chukka boots.  I love chukka boots.  Always have.
Ordered a pair I thought would be nice and they came in the mail today.
     All my shoes have round toes.  These have pointed toes and they hurt my feet when I put them on.  So back they go.  Why didn't I notice that when I ordered them?
     I miss the days when there were full service shoe stores that carried a wide variety of shoes.  I went into four shoe stores in the past year and none carried wide.  None.  Hence, the Internet.
     Ordered another pair tonight.  They have round toes.  Hope these fill the bill.
     When I get a pair, I wear them all the time.  This would be a second pair, so I have some variety.
     After all variety is the spice of life.
Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment