Friday, July 5, 2019

ooops

Sometimes I just wonder about my life

     I spent hours looking for the cord to recharge my hedge trimmer, but could not find it.  Looked everywhere.  Spent $35 on a new trimmer.  I finally got the bushes trimmed.....several months past when I wanted to, but I kept looking for the damn cord.  To no avail I might add.
     I also bought a hose cart.  I have one of those looks  nice but doesn't work plastic boxes to store my hoses.  (This could go south very easily...don't read too much into it)  The top keeps flying off and it always leaks.  Yes, at my age a leaky hose could be very irritating.
     As I was putting the cart together tonight, I needed a pliers.  I went into my garage tool box and instead of finding a pliers, I found the damn missing cord!      Son of a butcher. 
     Now I have two hedge trimmers.  Go figure.
     As I was assembling the hose reel, I took the hoses off the old reel.  I hooked them to the new reel and tested them........yes, water sprayed all over me.  I looked like I wet myself.
     Geez.
     Also this week, I took two plates down from the cabinet and I don't know what happened, but I smacked the edge of the counter top and shattered both.
     This is a predicament.  I love these plates.  But they are heavy.  And lifting a pile onto the shelf is getting harder.
     But I love these plates.  We have all the accessory dishes...servers, platters, bowls, napkin holders, bread tray.  You name it, someone bought it.
     I hate to replace all that stuff. 
     But now we have to replace some plates.  And bowls.  Do we replace the set, or just replenish the one we have?
     Time will tell, my friends.
     By the way, in celebration of Ringo's birthday Sunday, at 12 noon, no matter where you are, Ringo is asking everyone to yell out Peace and Love.  If you can't yell it, say it. 
     Practice here:
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment