Friday, July 26, 2019

happy day

We had our first sweet corn today!

     Bi-color, from Rainwaters and it was very good.  I had two ears, Jackie had one.  I think I could have had more.
     We gave some to our new neighbors, who came over to introduce them selves.  I had stopped last week and visited with the mom in the family.  Tonight they came over with their two little girls and met Jackie and Corki.  They are really nice people.  I shared my dozen of corn with them because how much can the two of us eat in two days?
     After my shift at the zoo, I wandered over to the Lego display that is currently up.  It was pretty cool. 
     Here's the evidence.


40,000 bricks...206 hours to make






136,568  bricks.  I counted them all.


The elephant weighs 2,607 pounds and is composed of 271,739 bricks!!

Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment