Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I tend to procrastinate

I may be last, but I am good

     It seems most of the people who took pictures in Vegas over the weekend have posted them.
     Well, I have not.
     So for the next couple of nights, some Vegas pictures.


Two of my favorite girls.

The happy family


This is a view of Container Park.   All the buildings are shipping containers or railroad cars!

There is a cinder block wall painted black and a bucket of chalk

Stores are small specialty places, like pizza, or coffee, or games .... very neat!

At the entrance to the Container Park

Slots in the airport

Breakfast at the Hash House....it was great

kissing the bull....no idea why

Someone lost a hat at Hoover Dam

500 feet under the ground.....

Some of the turbines

An amazing structure...pictures don't do it justice

Lake Meade....or what is left of it.  It is going down.

If you run the toes, you will come back

Just liked the store

I organized the bachelor night out...we went mini golfing at King Putt!

My favorite bride
Stopped by the Pawn Stars

Guess who was there?:

No comments:

Post a Comment