Friday, June 17, 2016

holy cow......

Hosting a wedding reception is a lot of work

    Emily and John got married last weekend in Vegas, and the reception is in our back yard tomorrow.
    The tent is up, the yard looks nice, a parking areas is set up......the weather seems to be cooperating.
     I have to do a quick house cleaning tomorrow and one little job outside, and hopefully I will be done by the time the festivities start.
     Emily posted something on Facebook as Emily Whitaker...which is now her name.  I didn't know who she was.  Thought she might be a cousin of John's.   I will get used to it in time.
     So off to bed I go, tired and worried....because it is my nature to worry about almost everything.
     I'm sure tomorrow will go perfectly.
     And if not, I will be running for the border!

No comments:

Post a Comment