Wednesday, September 30, 2026

glub glub glub

 I am treading water today


    Most of it is my own fault.  As always.

    I had PT today and then I went to DeKalb for more dog food.  Beth is on a prescription blend, and I just opened the last can.  I mix a little of the canned food in with her kibble.  She seems to like it.

    I did not want to run out, so I drove to Dekalb.

    Also stopped at the grocery over there for a couple of items.

    Last night's Cub game wore me out.  I think it was around midnight when I got to bed.  

    I did go out and spread grass seed and some dirt over bare spots in the yard.  Yeah, it was a little wet, but I wore my rain jacket.  Too bad I did not remember it when I went to PT. And DeKalb.

    PT today was tiring.  I. think the lack of sleep has affected my body today.

    And it doesn't get any better.

    All day I kept saying to Jackie, "I have to feed the dogs and let them out about 6:30"

    Well, I was in the middle of cooking dinner when I remembered.  

    I turned off. the burners and headed to Emily's .  I should have turned off the timer, because 30 minutes later it was still beeping and driving Jackie and Beth nuts.

    It's now almost first pitch time.  I have to clean up the kitchen, fold 2 loads of laundry, and pick up all the stuff I left sitting around the house.

    But I plan to watch the Cubs.  Again.

    They will win tonight.  I can feel it in my bones.

    Or maybe it's the PT aftermath.

Whatever.

Peace and Love

        Especially Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment