Thursday, September 17, 2026

oops, oops, and oops

 Some days I just don't function well


    I thought Julia was going to DeKalb Friday, so I ordered some special dog food from the vet and told them it would be picked up Friday.

    Well, Julia is not going to DeKalb Friday.  She is going to Rockford.

    Oops.

    So I went today.

    I figured as long as I am going to DeKalb, Jackie wanted some towels at Kohl's, since we have a 30 percent off coupon.

    I was almost out of Rochelle when I noticed I brought the Ace coupon, not the Kohl's.

    Oops.

    Jackie had a library board meeting tonight, so I figured to work on my new Great American Novel.  I packed up my laptop, and my notebook.  Got to the library, unpacked and discovered I did not bring the cord.  

    Oops

    I am sure there were more oops.......sometimes I lose count.

    I read that Japan has 107,677 centenarians.  People 100 and over.  88 percent of them are women.

    Maybe I should move to Japan.  And maybe I don't want to live. to be 100, so never mind.

    I texted someone about plowing our  driveway, and then texted him about baseball.  He should not have gotten the baseball text.  He probably thinks I am crazy.

    He may be right.  I may just bet the lunatic you are looking for.

Peace and Love

        Especially Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment