No word, no patience, no rain, no cool
I did not hear from the vet today. the message they sent said test results were not back yet.
But I asked about Beth eating a bird carcass and having bugs in her food and they did not feel that would be an issue.
I somehow turned off the "leave a message" option on the land line. Figured that out t today. No wonder for the past few months we have not had any callers leaving messages!
Amboy must not have called to tell me I won the big 50/50 drawing. If they did, there was no ability to leave a message.
Jackie had a doctor appointment in Sycamore today. Boy, was it hot! I told her if I dropped her during the transfer she would probably fry on the blacktop. Luckily, I once again made good on moving from the car to the chair, back to the car, back to the chair, back to the car, back to the chair and into the house.
About a month ago I contacted Comcast about our bill. We worked it out, lowering it some 50 a month.
Got the bill today and it was up 50 from last month.
Tomorrow I hope to talk to a human. Not "chat," but talk.
Time will tell. I don not handle dealing with them very well.
We had some packages of Rosti in the pantry. I made it tonight along with peas and carrots, and bratwurst. All the food was done almost at the same time. I thought it was pretty good. Rosti is a Swiss hash brown dish.
At least it was different. I need to find simple meals that taste good.
And that I can cook.
The frustrating thing is I had some special brats in 3 separate freezer bags. I can't find any of them! How can I lose brats? I have looked in my freezer upstairs and the freezer downstairs and did not see them. I don't smell them either, which means I did not put them on a shelf somewhere.
Oh well.
Peace and Love
Especially Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment