Saturday, September 26, 2026

temptati0ns

 My daughters went shopping today


    Well, technically not today.  Huh.  I guess  it was today.

    Julia and a friend went to Cranfest  in Warrens, WI.  My brother use to call it crapfest.  It's a huge shopping event.  There is a craft zone, antique zone, flea market zone, and I think a made in a country other than the US zone.

    That is where they went  Friday.

    Today. they wandered through Amish country,  Julia brought back:  cinnamon rolls, cinnamon bread, a deep fried pecan pie thing that looks like a taco, a small pecan pie, 2 dozen sugar cookies and 2 dozen peanut butter cookies.  The cookies are 4 inches in diameter and are very good. 

    Emily did not go this year, but she did go to a market in Aurora, I think, and in DeKalb.

    She brought me dark chocolate malted milk balls.  OMG, are they good!  And she bought white chocolate coated pretzel chips.

    Now, I am not strong willed at all.

    If I open the pretzel chips, they will be gone in a day or 2.  I have opened the malted milk balls and a fair amount have been consumed.

    And yes, I have had a couple of peanut butter cookies.

    Knowing they are there makes me hungry, even though I  am not hungry.

    Believe me, it is hard for me  to resist a temptation when it comes to sweets.

    Hopefully I can stop eating tonight and save some for tmrortroww.

    After all, the world could end Monday and all that stuff would go to waste.

    Now it is still going to waist.  Mine!

Peace and Love

        Especially Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment