Tuesday, September 15, 2026

ick

 Note to self:  check bread


    I made BLTs for supper. tonight.

    I actually bought lettuce, washed it, burned some bacon, and cut up the 2 tomatoes from our garden.

    I made Jackie's sandwich and gave it to her.  Then I got distracted.  About 15 minutes later I made my sandwich.  Toasted the bread, put it on thy plate,  slapped some mayo on it, put on the bacon, tomato, lettuce......and noticed this black spot on the bread.  I checked the other pice. It too had a black spot.

    By then Jackie had finished her sandwich.  She said it was good, but no I wonder if she had moldy bread too.

    I guess I need to be more observant.

    One the plus side, she may have had an antibiotic.

    I  made my almost daily trip to Walmart today.

    I figured into the store, pick up about 10 items, then out to. the car.  Quick.  Easy.

    But I met someone  I have not seen in years.  We talked for a while.

    Then on the way out I met another friend, and we talked for a while.

   Amazingly, I knew both names!!

    After my next 2 errands, I got home about 90 minutes after I left.  So much for a quick trip.

    I started the day in shorts, went to long pants, came home from the store and switched to shorts.  I am ready to put long pants on again, but it is almost bedtime for Bonzo.

    I sat on the front porch reading today.  It felt good to just read for about an hour.

    Yes, I had things to do.  No. they did not get done.

    If it is worth putting off yesterday, it is worth putting off today.

    That's my motto

    And I am sticking with it.

Peace and Love

    Especially Peace






No comments:

Post a Comment