Monday, September 14, 2026

nosey me

 I love checking Zillow for available properties


    We are not looking, but I enjoy seeing what other houses are going for.

    There is one in our subdivision listed for just a shade under 500,000$.  And there is one on Knoll Road    listed for just a tad under 900,000$.  Both are nice houses.  

    I would need 4 jobs to make payments, and they had better be high paying jobs!

    Took Beth for a short walk today.  Her do do looks normal, which is a great sign!

    I noticed a crispness to the air.  A harbinger of fall perhaps.   The breeze certainly was cool and I was even chilled in my sweatshirt.

    But tomorrow it should be 80 again.  And humid.  I want fall.

    I do have to get going on my outside chores.  I still have 3 to do from last week.  I just don't seem to be motivated.

    I bought some trees from a nursery last year.  Nice trees.  Good size.

    But one of the trees has a dead leader.  My plan was to take a branch and bend it up, then use tree wrap ti hold it in position. That way the new branch will be come the leader.  In theory.

    So I went to the hardware store and found some tree wrap.

    Went to the check out counter and it was $10!  I foolishly bought it.  I noticed it was made in China, which means there is a tariff on it.  I swear I have bought this stuff in the past and it ws no where near that price.

    When I got home, I thought about it and decided to take it back.  I will do that tomorrow.

    In its place I will use a panty hose.  They expand and I can't remember the last time Jackie wore some.

    Besides, they have to be cheaper than the wrap.  Right?

    Just hope it works.

Peace and Love

        Especially Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment