Monday, September 21, 2026

get real

 Sometimes I just get a little pissed


    Like just now.  I could not spell little.  I kept putting el at the end.  Then. I put a t in front.  Why?  I wish I knew.

    I have complained before about car and truck commercials where the people drive in crazy ways, spinning around in circles,  driving through streams and doing other senseless deeds to  show there strength of their vehicle.

    Give me a break! 

    The one that absolutely gags me now is the smug looking guy who drives his Range Rover up the stairs of a chateau, and then down again.  Why?  Because he can, I guess.  But it is good to know in case I buy one and am too lazy to climb stairs at somebody's house.

    And is it me, or does he have kind of a demented look on his face?

    It's like that one betting commercial where the guy in the blue shirt keeps betting and nodding yes.  He also has a demented look.  And he is wearing the same shirt in every place he bets!  At least he didn't lose his shirt, at least that one.

    Then there is the Colonel.  (Try explaining to 10 year olds that this is correct spelling.  It's a hard sell.)

    I used to like the Colonel.  He was kind, happy, pleased with the world and his chicken.

    But the new guy?  He is mean!  He throws food, punches people and is generally an angry  old man. Maybe that reflects the mood of the people now, but I don't like it.

    I would really like one of those buckets or baskets with the food overflowing.  Whenever I order one, I get it with a lid.  It's not like they show at all.

    Same with the burgers chains sell.  

    The smashed down versions don't resemble the pictured ones at all.

    We should all sue.

    Thank you.  

    `Now I feel better.

Peace and Love

    Especially Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment