I have a riddle for you
Here is the question: What's a 7 letter word that starts out egg and ends in soup?
This was kind of a blah day.
Gray skies, misty, no nap.
Sometimes I wonder how I am going to get it all done.
Taking care of Jackie, laundry, cooking, dishes, lawn care and who knows what else. I complain about it, but I get it done. Sometimes it takes a while, but I get it done.
I know there are couples worse off than me, and I am thankful that we are not in a terrible situation. But it gets mentally and physically tiring with the same day after day after day routine.
We had a couple of visitors in our back yard today. It looked like a doe and her fawn. They were browsing around the bird feeder and then went over to neighbor john's yard. I lost track of them after that.
I did not go out to check the garden today. I should have.
Next year I am going with 1 cucumber plant. This year I have four or 5 of 2 varieties and they have spread like crazy! But my tomatoes look sick. I am not optimistic about them.
Beans and carrots will be good crops. I can tell by looking at all the flowers on the beans and all the carrots in the planters.
That is good. I cooked the last of the beans the other night. Well, no actually cooked. I put the frozen beans in a pan, turned the heat on and went and grilled hamburgers. Unfortunately I did not put water in the pan and they burned.
Oh well.
I guess that is all I have.
Oh, the answer t the riddle: chicken. I know! It's not funny!! But you will tell someone, won't you?
Peace and Love
Especially Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment