Sunday, August 2, 2026

almost

 Today was an almost day


    I made lemon cookies and they almost came out right.  They are crisp, and they are supposed to be soft.  I followed the directions.  It said to bake until the edges turn light brown, so I did.  But they are crisp, not soft.

    I almost made it through the day without major leg pains.  Afternoons seem to be better than mornings but I still have tines when I hurt.

    My eye almost looks normal.  I just have to remember not to rub it so hard next time.

    I almost contacted my nephew and his family in Switzerland, but before I knew it, it was almost 10 at night there.  Gotta do that early!

    I almost changed the batteries in my trail cam......but I can't get the old batteries out.  There has to be a trick.

    I almost went the entire day without using a swear word, but the trail can broke the spell.

    And I almost done with my chores.  Hopefully they will be finished by the time I go to bed.

    Have a great first week of August.

Peace and Love

    Especially Peace



rattlesnake master

Cup plant seems to be taking over the native plot



Royal catchfly....I love the red!


No comments:

Post a Comment