Friday, July 31, 2026

A little Lasso help

The new season of Ted Lasso starts next week 


     We watched the final  episode of the last season, and I got confused.

    Maybe I missed something.  The feed cut off during he credits, but what I saw got me.

    Coach and Jane were getting married at Stonehenge.  I honestly don't remember that.

    What I do remember is a scene where Keely is with Roy, somebody is getting married, and they look like they are on a beach or estate.

    Help me.... am I dreaming again?  Did I miss the last minute or 2?  Did they reshoot the ending?  Curious minds want to know.

    Anyway...doing my stretches and tonight my legs hurt like heck.  I know!  One day is too soon and it will get better.  I just wish it would be soon.

    We filmed a podcast at the museum today.  I won't tell you much about except I had a lot of fun doing it.  I also stumbled a lot on my words.  I tried to speak too fast and hopefully creative editing will smooth it all out.

    Last week the furnace made a strange noise.  A repair guy came out and thought it was a motor, that a bearing was going bad.

    We opted to replace it now rather than having it go on a day when it is too hot or too cold.  The noise never came back after the first time.....but we were playing is safe.

    Now it is all fixed and I can't wait to get the bill.

    Stopped at Cypress House for a coffee and  was talking about seeing the Savannah Bananas.  Another customer in the store joined the conversation.  She drove to Savannah to watch them!  I think she had a sister there, not quite sure about that part.  But she said it was a great experience.

    Incidentally, her ticket cost $30 and included a hot dog, drink, and fries.  

    It's hard to believe the guy started this in 2018 and almost went broke.  But now it is a million dollar business, entertaining fans around the country.

    If you get a chance to see them.....go.  You will enjoy it.

Peace and Love

        Especially Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment