Thursday, August 6, 2026

don't know why

 Up until a week ago, this posted on Facebook


    Now you have to click the link and go to the site.

    I know it is not that big a deal, but I wish I knew why.  Just seems to be an extra step.  Then again, maybe it isn't.

    I had a PT appointment.  I arrived 3 minutes early for my 2:15 appointment, only to be told my appointment was at 2.  They took me anyway

    I don't know why I have such a hard time with dates and times.  I wrote down 2:15 on our weekly schedule.  I checked the schedule they gave me and it sure does say 2.    Next week my times are both 2:15 so I guess I read the wrong line.

    Oh well.

    Beth is running low on dog food.  We get it from our vet and when I called Monday to tell them I was picking up some on our Tuesday trip to DeKalb, they said they were out.  They were ordering more and would put one bag  aside for me.

    Sure enough.  Wednesday morning they called.

    So after PT I went to DeKalb, stopped at the vet, stopped at Hy-Vee and stopped at Portillo's.

    I figured all the stops were in and out, but that is never. the case.  

    Vet's office was busy.  The thing I wanted at the store was in the back.  It took me a few minutes to find it and there was a wait at Portillo's.

    So I had to settle for listening to the Cubs game tying home run by Bregman while I was driving home.  Now, that was dramatic!  Down 2-0, runner on base, 2 outs and 2 strikes.....Bingo bongo, game tying home run!

    And the win in extra innings?  Just fantastic.   That I got to see.

    Here's hoping there are many more wins in the future.

Peace and Love

    Especially Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment