I am being very careful about the latest malady
You know, the one that causes explosive diarrhea.
I wash my berries and all store bought fruit before I use it.
But I keep hearing lettuce is a problem, so I just don't buy lettuce.
And that explains my BNLT for supper: bacon, no lettuce, tomato.
The tomato part came from our garden. It is one of 2 I have found ripe on the plants. I honestly thought there would be more by now.
Stopped in Cypress House for a coffee today and one of my favorite former students was there. I recognized Tallie right away. As we were talking, the man waiting at the counter turned and it was former student Joe, another favorite, who now teaches at Tilton.
And Tallie treated me to a coffee!!! Triple win!!
Tilton is undergoing a massive reconstruction project. There are still a couple of classrooms in storage containers and work is still being done in the rooms.
Joe said they can go into the classrooms Monday. School starts Wednesday. 2 days to unpack and get a room ready.
I told him I may stop in Monday afternoon to see if I could help. I could put up some bulletin boards, something I truly sucked at while teaching. Maybe there are other retirees who could show up and help.
And I finally put Jackie's dinner table together.
The girls got it about a month ago, but I have procrastinated. It only took about an hour and 2 start overs to get it together.
It might have gone faster if Beth had not decided to help by licking my face while I was on the floor.
In any case, that was a minor task I finally got done.
And that is my life.
Peace and Love
Especially Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment