We got Beth's blood test results today
Turns out, she looks fine but has some problems. Her albumin level and cholesterol levels are low, which is ver concerning to the vet.
He called in the prescription to Walmart and I picked it up this afternoon. (I was stumped when they asked when her birthday was.)
Talking with the vet, he seemed to feel a change in diet would be a big benefit to her. But he also wants to do another blood test. So Monday morning I have to take a fasting Beth over to the clinic for a blood draw.
I will also be picking up a special food that should help.
We certainly did not expect this. She acts fine, has been eating her new food, which will be replaced by newer food, and she has taken the meds the vet prescribed. Not to be gross, she has not had a solid poop in a while.
Our fingers are crossed that this is just a blip and that diet and medication will solve her problem.
But we also have to change.....not so many treats and only, those approved by the vet!
I decided to mow today.
That was a late decision. I did not finish the yard.
I was shocked at how much it had grown since Tuesday! So not only do I have to finish mowing, I may have to run my sweeper again. I don't think I have used it in previous years as much as I have this year.
And my trimmer won't start. It kicked over briefly but failed to continue running.
That is a continuation of my inability to deal with gasoline powered lawn equipment.
But tomorrow is another day.
And it could be a hot one.
Hope everyone stays cool.
Peace and Love
Especially Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment