Today was kind of an eh day
I did laundry, watched the Cubs, made supper, and walked Beth.
We did not walk very far. I got halfway down the block and realized I I did not have my phone. If Jackie needed anything I would not be able to skedaddlee home.
Of course, at my age I don't really skedaddle anymore.
We met a neighbor walking his little dog and while we talked the 2 dogs happily sniffed each other. I was proud of Beth for not growling and barking. Their dog is a King Charles Cavalier, I do believe.
For supper I made mini meat loaves. I cook them in muffin pan. We eat 2 and I freeze 2 for those nights when we need a quick meal.
I realized I like beef. Hamburger, especially.
Considering what is happening with the beef herd in this country, my liking it could get pretty expensive.
Tyson closed a couple of plants, including one near the Quad Cities, because they can't get enough cattle to keep the plants operating.
That's a little scary.
Beef up, chicken up.......and being a vegetarian now is dangerous. Who wants exploding diarrhea?
Not me, for sure.
Peace and Love
Especially Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment