Thursday, August 13, 2026

Potty Cast

 We did a very informative museum podcast


    It dropped today.

    Why not take a peek when you are done reading this little missive.  The link is at the end, if I copied it right,

    The Pantry Bug War is continuing.  I have declared victory.  But the struggle is on going.  I won't give up until the foe is totally vanquished.

    Or I might just give up and put it off until tomorrow.

    I am. turning into a sock idiot.  Or just a plain idiot, I don't know.

    I get deep marks around my ankles when I wear ankle socks.  By the way, those are different from crew socks, as I found out after ordering 6 pairs of the wrong socks.  But they are non binding, which is what I wanted.  I just did not want crew socks.

    I have a pair of ankle socks that are great.  so I ordered 8 additional pairs.  Same sock.  Same brand.  Totally different fit.  When I take them off I have huge rings around my ankles.

    So last night I found exactly what I wanted.  By the way, that is the third sock I have said that about.

    I ordered them, and got a confirmation.  But, and I don't know how I did this, I ordered 2 different sizes!  I ordered a pack of large and a pack of small.  I wanted 1 pack of large.

    I could have sworn I did it right the first time.

    Now I have to go through another return process,

    Damn, life gets hard when you don't pay attention.

    OK....here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/.../19YtGwEFRztkyiqylQmrrFD.../view

Peace and Love

    Especially Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment