Sunday, August 9, 2026

short day today

 I did not get much done today


    I think we were pretty tired from yesterday.  I got up at 11.  Jackie woke up at about 11:30.

    By then I had done my stretching exercises.

    No need to have breakfast, so we went right to lunch.

    I watched the Cubs for a while.  When they were ahead 7-2, I opted to rad the Trib on line.

    Now, after sleeping for 11 hours, I really did not expect to fall asleep in front of the computer!  I missed the eighth and ninth innings and part of the post game show.  Jackie did not wake me because she too fell asleep.

    I w ent to the store, and on my way back to the car noticed some jerk parked in a no parking space at Walmart.  Then I realized it was me!  WTH???

    Jackie texted me and said they found a foot rest for a wheelchair in the parking lot at the wedding venue.  I said it was not ours because I know I put our foot rest in the van.

    But just to be sure, I double checked and.....crap.  Our wheelchair foot rest is 70 miles away.

    Damn.

    Hopefully I can piece together a complete wheelchair until I get the leg back.

    There was an after wedding brunch  today and we opted not to go.  But Julia and Emily went and brought us back some delicious chicken, brats and lots of cookies.

    And tonight storms are rolling in to the area.  I can hear the thunder....now we just need the rain.

Peace and Love

    Especially Peace


The invitation said cocktail attire, but make it festive and colorful.  I t think I did.

I thought I was in the space.  


No comments:

Post a Comment