Tuesday, August 18, 2026

oops

I sometimes do irrational things 


    Like taking my evening meds in the morning.

    For the most part that is no big deal.  After all, I take several of the same drugs morning and night.

    But at night I take 2 nighttime Tylenol.  And I take a sleep inducing drug to help me, well,  sleep.

    So this morning I took a lot of sleep inducers.  That explains my 90 minute nap.

    It also may explain my on and off confusion during the day.

    But I persevered.

    Went to PT, stopped at the bank, went to Walmart, and met one of my favorite authors.

    The mistaken doses may explain the bank issue.

    When I went in, there was only 1 other customer and there were 2 tellers.  When I finally stopped gabbing, I looked behind me and there were 3 people in line!  And they are all thinking, "When is the old man gonna shut up?"  So I did,

    I stopped at Cypress House and had a caffeine free drink off the kids menu.  Then I waddled to the back of the store and The Rochelle Hub book store, where Molly Fader was signing her new release.

    I purposely shorted my PT time to get here early, but after only 20 minutes they were out of her book.  I am on the wait list.

    It was great to talk with Molly.  She was never a student and I think I got to know her through theater activity.

    In case you don't know, she has written dozens of books, a lot of romance novels, and has won several awards.  I don't read the romance novels. Jackie does.

    But the non romance novels are pretty darn good!  

    If you want romance, look for Molly O'Keefe.  If you want good fiction, look for Molly Fader

    Also ran into friend Dianne at the book signing and she was singing Hi Lili, Hi Lili, Hi Lo.  Seems my ear worm was catching.

    I finished running my lawn sweeper over the back yard.  Now I have 4 huge piles of grass behind the native plants.  I can't see them from the house and I am hoping they go away.

    If not......??

Peace and love

    Especially Peace


My eighth grade teacher  taught me a valuable lesson:  Rain has to start and stop someplace.  I think this is an example of his wisdom.


A butterfly!!!!

Molly and me


No comments:

Post a Comment