I don't know when I became a chef
But here I am, making complicated dishes with pleasant appeal, visually and in taste.
Meat loaf. Steak. Pork chops. Left overs. Dining out. Left overs. Meat loaf. Steak. Pork chops.
See a pattern?
Tonight I made left overs.
And I made lemon squares.
I have not sampled them yet, so I have no idea if they are good or not good. Even if they are not good I will eat them. That's me.
PT knocked me out today. It was strengthening my quads, hammies, back, and learning to lift heavy objects so I don't damage my back as much.
I seem to be building strength, but my oh my, my legs hurt tonight! Of course they hurt every night. And every morning. But afternoons between 2:45 and 3 they are generally ok.
As usual, I was tired this morning. Our morning help is here until 11, and I figured I would sit in my porch chair and take a short nap while she was here.
Well, she left. I slept. We even got a FedEx delivery to the porch while I was sleeping! 90 minutes. That is how long I napped.
Hopefully that won't affect my sleep tonight
I plan on staying up to see the eclipse.
This is an unusual one, because in the past it has been cloudy, rainy, foggy, or all three.
But tonight it is clear. Unlike my mind.
Peace and Love
Especially Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment