Saturday, September 14, 2024

the end is here

This is the end of a hectic week for me 


    It seems there was a lot of stuff to do this week.  Pedicures, doctor appointments, guests for dinner, wine with friends, big trains, laundry, foundation meeting, museum meeting. first play meeting.......  just a lot of stuff to keep me busy.

    Tonight was Whose Live Anyway in DeKalb.

    This is basically Whose Line Is It. the popular improv tv show from years ago.  I love improv.  I love to be a part of an improv group, Exit 99, but we have not done a show in a loooong time.  Too long.

    So tonight we all went to see the Ryan Stiles led group perform at the Egyptian.

    Now, some people may think it folly to spend money on a seat at an improv show when one can't hear out of an ear.  I missed a lot of the dialogue, it's true.  But I heard a lot too.  I put off the sometime garbled sound as part of my hearing problem. but it turns out others had a hard time understanding the show because the words were garbled.  It wasn't just me!

    But I digress.

    I had a great time, saw a good show, and had a lot of laughs.

    It was a wonderful wayto end a hectic week.

Peace and Love

This creature was hanging out at Emily's when I went to let out the dogs




No comments:

Post a Comment