It's a miracle
My hearing aids work!
After going 2 days without them, they are working today.
Why?
Well......I made sure they were charged. I checked the battery status and they were both charged.
I tried turning them off and on. Nothing.
I decided to change the cones and ear wax filters and voila!!! It works!! Either there as waxy buildup (gross) or the filter wasn't in properly. That's possible, because I changed my cones and filters about a week ago and had trouble getting the left ear on correctly.
So, all is well that ends well.
Tomorrow we are heading in to the city to see the Savannah Bananas!!
This is their third game at Wrigley and I read that the place was rocking the first night. It should be a fun day.
Jackie is not going, but she can watch the game on ESPN.
This was a birthday present from Julia and Emily. Emily won a ticket lottery and was able to buy 5 tickets.
Never heard of the Savannah Bananas? Watch ESPN tomorrow afternoon or Google them. They are the Harlem Globetrotters of baseball.
Speaking of baseball, I always enjoyed the commercials with the little girls talking to their dad about heating and air conditioning. Last year I Googled it and discovered they are not the company's owner and his family, rather they are all actors.
I haven't seen them in commercials this year, so Google came to the rescue. Seems the. girls' contracts were up and they went separate ways.
And I absolute detest the betting commercial that has the company founder touting high limits while a guy in a blue shirt looks like a zombie as he watches his phone, nods, and smiles. Kind of creepy.
But nothing tops the commercial for a law firm featuring Carson Kelly of the Cubs. Makes Rockford commercials look good.
Enough of my complaining.
Peace and Love
Especially Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment