Monday, July 20, 2026

wasting away

 Ok,  today was a mulligan


    A pick up the ball and move on day.

    The plan was to go out when our morning help was here and finish mowing the lawn.

    I was going to go after Jackie got out of the shower.

    But instead, I sat at the computer for a minute and took a short nap.

    I shook myself awake, sat back down and fell asleep again.

    Now, I was in my desk chair.  Not comfortable at all.

    When I woke up the third time, morning help had gone and it was raining.

    Long story short....never got out to mow.  Ended up taking my shower a little before 3.  Went to the store a little before 5 and then to a doctor appointment to find a solution to my leg cramps.

    I seriously wasted a day when I need to maximize every day!

    Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

Peace and Love

        Especially Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment