Not much to say tonight
I just have a couple of followups to previous posts.
I have done my first day of exercises as prescribed by the PT folks. Boy, does that hurt!
Also, I had my first mojito of the summer. I know! It's almost August and I have only had 1. I guess my tastes have changed. But it was good. Sat on the back patio, had a hamburger and my mojito and did my last News-Leader crossword puzzle.
Why my last? $143 a year. This issue had 2 pages on the Rockford Peaches. That may be interesting, but it is not really Rochelle news. So until something better comes along, I will rely on hearsay and Facebook for coverage of the local community.
Friend Dianne asked about the value of my old house.
My mother sold it in 1978 or so for $57,000. Zillow has the estimated price at $975,000. House has 3,400 square feet.
That got me curious about the apartment building my grandmother owned. I was always under the impression my father's dad built the building. But I don't know. It was built in 1925, according to Zillow.
Anyway, units inn the condo building are between $ $516,800 and $631,000 with a smaller unit at $387,00. The smaller one may also be a garden apartment. There should be 6 units in the building.
And the HOA fees are a tad over $400 month
And if you are a curious person, or just nosey, check out the Zillow linfo for 915 N. Dearborn in Chicago.
A few of us could all chip in and buy it.
Funny, eh?
Peace and Love
Especially Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment