I had high hopes for today
Put the new wheelchair together. Weed the veggies. Get my bike down and air up the tires.
1 out of 3 is not bad. Is it?
I got the wheelchair together.
To be fair, all I had to do was take it out of the box. But that was hard!
I took compost out to my compost bin. And then I just wandered around my native garden for a few minutes.
It is such a beautiful night. Cool and dry buy a bit smokey. It reminds me of a campfire with rotten wood.
I did pick 2 huge cucumbers from the veggie garden. I can never understand why I have 3 or 4 plants that produce copious amounts of cucumbers. I only need 1 plant.
And honestly, I did not take my shower or get dressed until after 3. I think yesterday tired me out.
That's it.
Peace and Love
Especially Peace

No comments:
Post a Comment