Wednesday, July 29, 2026

first day

 I had my first physical therapy day today


    Nice young man.  He gave me some exercises to strengthen and stretch my hamstrings.  

    I just hope they work.

    Of course, I have to do them, which is another story. I usually don't follow through on a lot of stuff.  

    I opted to wait until tomorrow to start mowing.  Then Jackie looked at the forecast, which calls for rain for the next 40 days.........so now I am going to build an arc.

    Had a nice visit from friend Laurie today.  We spent a lot of time catching up on life.  We tried not to discuss politics, but that is hard.

    The past few weeks there have been  a couple of fawns hanging around the neighborhood.  The only adult deer I have seen was a bloated carcass down the road.  I had hoped that was not heir mother.

    Well, my fears were answered today when the 2 fawns had 2 adult deer with them as they grazed on the grass in the subdivision's green space.

    I was able to get Jackie to a window so she could watch.

    So that's my day.

Peace and Love

        Especially Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment