I seem to have burst a blood vessel in my eye
I have a habit of rubbing my eyes, sometimes too hard.
This morning Jackie told me my eye was red.
This afternoon we had a home visit for a health check up that our insurance provider offers. The doc looked at me and told me my eye was red.
Friends just stopped by and one of them said my eye was red.
I have to learn not to rub my eyes! I have done this before and every time I say I am not rubbing my eyes anymore, I rub them.
After our friends left I looked around and saw an unmade bed, dishes in the sink and on the nook table.....it was kind of messy.
I need to get into the habit of getting dinner stuff put away, or at least stacked, after we eat. And to get the bed made before 9 p.m..
Monday is sheet washing day and I just have not put the clean sheets on the bed.
But it is only 9 p.m., so there is time.
Caffeine bothers me. I t ry not to drink caffeinated products after 3 or so. But yesterday I had a huge Coke at the game and another Coke on t he way home.
I went to bed and slept like a log. Go figure.
I saw a picture of Gallager Way with the Bananas doing pregame activities yesterday. Boy, the place was wall to wall people! The game was at 3 but the gates opened at 11:30 for pregame fun and entertainment.
Glad today was not yesterday weather wise. It was brutal today.
I feel sorry for people who work outside. Hopefully the weather breaks.
Peace and Love
Especially Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment