I should never shop when hungry
I went to DeKalb today to check on a chair for Jackie.
She has a chair that reclines and also raises her up so I can move her from the chair more easily.
But the problem is, she can't rest her back against the back of the chair. Her legs hit the front of the chair, but she is still 3 or 4 inches away from the back. We have tried a pillow, and 2 pillows, but that does not seem t o help.
So I went to a medical goods store to see if they had a chair that might fit her better.
Turns out, you have to have an appointment to talk about the chair. And they don't work on Wednesdays in the chair section.
Whatever.
So I made an appointment for tomorrow. Jackie has 3 choices: cancel it; let me go and discuss price; go and try it out.
Obviously I will not commit unless she sits in it.
I thought I would stop at one of the grocery stores over there that had NY strip steaks for $6.50 each with a digital coupon.
You know me and technology.
My password didn't work for the app. So I had to reset the password. Then I had to download the digital coupon. And by golly, it all worked.
But like I said, I was hungry.
And the rotisserie chickens smelled really good. So I bought one for supper. And the broccoli salad looked good, so I got a pound of that. And a pound of macaroni salad.
When we ate supper tonight I ate more chicken than I should have. And salads. And a pumpkin bar.
Now I just want to burp.
On the plus side, I am no longer hungry.
Peace and Love
Especially Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment