I am never happy with my lawn
Every time I mow I see the dead and thin spots and the endless mower tracks. It never looks neat and trim, but always looks messy.
I don't know what I am doing wrong. Mowing too long? Too short? Not often enough? Blades dull? Blades out of balance?
Maybe it is just me.
But it frustrates me.
Lawns in general frustrate me. If I could, I would plant half my back yard in native plants and just let nature do her thing.
It would save gas, time, and provide habitat for all sorts of creatures.
But I think too many people would not like it.
Speaking of not liking it, I watched the Bears today and was surprised to see commercials for Ken Paxton, the lowlife AG of Texas who is running for Senate.
It was Bears vs. NY Jets. Not exactly a Texas audience. I figure the billionaires supporting tRump candidates are spending lots of money to defeat James Tallarico.
I know, his name is not spelled correctly.
The most annoying ad was the woman who said people have to vote for Paxton to save the Republican Party. Save the team, or some other stuff like that.
I was so impressed with the ads that I contributed to Tallarico's campaign.
So we watched the Bears dominate the Jets. They should have had one more touchdown, and maybe a second when a pass was intercepted in the end zone.
They played very well today. Hope. they do that next week.
Peace and Love
Especially Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment